Some new additions to our advance access page for your perusal
- Thomas A. C. Reydon and Markus Scholz, ‘Searching for Darwinism in Generalized Darwinism’
- Clark Glymour, ‘Probability and the Explanatory Virtues’
- Peter Brössel and Franz Huber, ‘Bayesian Confirmation: A Means with No End’
- J. McKenzie Alexander, ‘Learning to Signal in a Dynamic World'
- Vincent Lam and Christian Wüthrich, ‘No Categorial Support for Radical Ontic Structural Realism’
We’ve also got a number of book reviews: Bob Hale on William Demopoulos’s Logicism and Its Philosophical Legacy, Lev Vaidman on David Wallace’s The Emergent Multiverse: Quantum Theory According to the Everett Interpretation, and Alastair Wilson on Michael G. Titelbaum’s Quitting Certainties: A Bayesian Framework Modeling Degrees of Belief.
Everything available on advance access can be found here.
That’s probably enough to keep anyone going through the weekend. Enjoy!